The ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns and questions. This is why we are reaching out to you at this time to let you know that at STETTLER MOTORS LTD., we will continue to operate during our regular business hours of operations to between 7:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. We will be closed Saturdays temporarily.
We also want you to know that putting your safety first will always remain our top priority, especially as this global situation continues to evolve. We've taken important steps to help us all stay protected as we continue to monitor the situation closely, we are following the latest guidance from local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of public areas including lobbies, vestibules, door handles and washrooms.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points such as showroom vehicles and debit machines.
- We have enacted a strict hand washing protocol that requires employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every test drive.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members and to stand six feet from customers when possible)
- Service employees are wearing gloves when inside customer vehicles, and we have initiated a protocol to sanitize vehicles before returning them to our customers
- Our entire staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- As well, any of our employees who have recently returned from travel outside of Canada or are displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19, seasonal flu, or the common cold are required to remain in home insolation for at least 14 days.
We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open to inform you of our latest developments in our hours of operation. In the meantime, please call us at (403) 742-3407 if you have any questions regarding your vehicle.
Buy from Home Program
Right now we are dealing with some unprecedented times in the world and Stettler GM is presenting a unique way to make sure your new or used vehicle purchase can be completed with a minimum amount of exposure.
This is how our Buy from Home Program works:
- Using our website gm.garymoe.com, pick the vehicle that best suits your needs.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us 403-742-3407
- One of our professional sales staff will contact you and offer to FaceTime a live walk through of the vehicle and answer any specific questions.
- If it is everything you had hoped for we will deliver the vehicle, clean and sanitized, to your home for a test drive.
- If you are wishing to trade in your current vehicle, we can also provide a complimentary appraisal. If you don’t end up purchasing the vehicle, no problem, we will return your vehicle sanitized.
- Upon final approval, we will email documents for you to complete online.
We genuinely care for our customer’s well-being and are searching for ways to make your car buying experience as pleasant and stress free in these difficult times. Although this doesn’t provide guarantees, these are steps we can take to minimize risks, while our health professionals search for solutions.
During this crucial time, it's more important than ever to keep your vehicle running at its best so you can get to where you need to be. Call us at (403) 742-3407 to arrange an appointment with our Certified Service experts.
We are now offering pickup and delivery for service appointments in the Town and County of Stettler.
During this time, we would ask that you pay for services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if at all possible.
Thank you for understanding at this uncertain time. We wish you and your family continued health and safety. We thank you for your business and your loyalty and we are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment.
STETTLER MOTORS LTD.
Brenda Esquirol, Dealer Principal